Power Package Solution Division
PT Kencana Zavira was established in 1992 is one the subsidiaries operate in number of business activities in Power Package Solution, Technical Services, Engineering and Contractor has gained the trust of many well known and local companies by appointing as their strategic partnering in Indonesia market. We as Power Package Solution is specializes in power equipment rental & re-seller (Diesel Engine, Gas Engine Load Bank, Compressor, Tower Lighting) for annual plant shutdown maintenance, emergency power requirement, power for utility network, load testing services and power package solution.
Our Power Division began operation in 2015 till today. The company has built up an impressive track record in providing reliable temporary power solution to event services, construction, oil & gas industrial, marine onshore / offshore & power plant. It is one of the major power solution companies in the region, covering all indonesia areas of the archipelago. It now operates with generators, load banks, transformers and power distribution panels of different design to meet with all customized situation.
The Division is supported with a team of qualified engineers and competent field technicians and supervisors to provide 24/7 site services and field work. Kencana Zavira also provides one stop solution on comprehensive project design, planning, installation, commissioning and operating services. We offer well maintained range of equipment like generators & transformers, LV & MV cables, power distribution panel.
- Engineering – Site layout and design – Design of balance of plant (turbine island and non-nuclear components) – Detailed design packages for entire plant, constructability reviews, integration
- Procurement (Parts and pieces) – Non-nuclear component and commodity purchases • Concrete, rebar, piping systems, cables, cable trays, turbine, generator
- Construction (Putting the parts and pieces together) – Direct hire labor and subcontractors as appropriate – Rebar and concrete construction, commodity installation – Major component placement – Startup and commissioning activities
How may we help you ?
- Preconstruction Estimating-Providing project estimating and a reliable, timely cost model drawn from a deep database.
- Feasibility Studies-Analyzing life cycle costs for building system alternatives.
- Scheduling-Developing a complete team schedule showing who and what goes where and when.
- MEP Review-Evaluating evolving mechanical, electrical and plumbing system concepts and coordinating engineering services.
- Constructability Review-Determining ease and speed of the building process.
- Risk Management-Controlling cost, schedule and owner objectives to mitigate risk.
- Market Analysis-Understanding the unique requirements of your project in the context of market conditions and trends.
- Cost Control-Providing the most efficient design and construction methods to achieve value.
- Quality Control-Monitoring methods, procedures and checks from start to finish with the goal of meeting established standards.
- Meeting sustainable design and construction criteria for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design certification and recognition.
- Progress Monitoring-Monitoring actual versus forecasted schedule/budget
- Change Order/Management-limiting need for revisions Quality Control and Testing-validation of actual to specifications
- Labor Relations-proactive resolution of potential issues
- Commissioning-Ensuring that the systems are designed, installed and activated according to owner’s operational needs and specification
- Severing of contractual ties to vendors O&M Manuals-Development of operations and maintenance instructions
- Final Closeout-Completion of punch listed items One-Year Walkthrough-Final verification of operational status
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL
We the management of Kencana Zavira are committed to and understand that the safety and health of our employee is one of the utmost important elements. Kencana Zavira is committed to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment and to promote safe work practices in its entire operational and/ or work execution process.
The management shall generate continual efforts for the improvement and prevention of occupational accidents, through setting of measurable means by adopting benchmarks against the established organizational goals, objectives and targets to review and monitor the performance periodically in order to ensure the effectiveness of the safety management system.